Monday, April 20, 2009

Going to Trysil.

I'm on my way to Trysil, Norway, to do a photoshoot.
Gonna be the first day of park shooting and also the first time shooting in Norway this winter. I love to shoot in Norway, so much fun and I don't spend a fortune on phone bills each month. Who knows, I might have internet connection, that would be great.. fuck, I'm starting to sound like a fucked up record. "internet connection, internet connection",who gives a crap?
No more whinining.

Here's a pic of Ethan Morgan, Niki Korpela, some hand and me. It's from the Wängel Tängel contest in Austria were we got third (The Pirate Significuntz team that is) and I won the "best handplant award". I didn't write about it because I didn't have internet..

The baseball bat is the trophy, it's always a good idea to give too drunk people a baseball bat and alot of cash.

No comments: