Monday, August 25, 2008

What will this day bring?

I feel like getting pissed of at something today, not sure of what though.
But don't you worry, I have deep bag to search in when it comes to stuff I can get pissed of at.

Just check out what I'm gonna do today and you will see that I'm easily gonna find something so horrible that it needs to be mentioned.

- I'm going to the University of Oslo to study. Not a bad thing at all, I'm even going with my sister's boyfriend Lorenzo, and he's a really nice guy.
The annoying thing is all the students there, they are a fucked up bunch of people. Well, not all of them of course, but a lot of them. Maybe even most of them? No, just some of them.

- I'm going to the gym... Yeah that's right, the gates of hell with heavy object waiting to be lifted.
Lazy heavy objects.

- I might have to talk to a mechanic to have my car fixed, it sounds like a rusty nail in a pencil sharpener every time I turn right.

This day has DISASTER written all over it. It's going to be interesting for sure..

Hmm..
Doesn't really look like I have that much to do today, maybe I'm just being a whiny little bitch. Well, I'm gonna study Method and Data Analysis and that is for sure a bitch. I study at a business school here in Oslo so I can do something useful in my off-season, even though it means studying subjects that are kinda far from being fun to study. Fuck.. there I go again, what a whiny bitch I am.

But the good thing though is that I managed to put in a lot of skating this weekend. Here are some crappy iPhone pics of me and my buddy Tom.

Tom jumping over a wheel with his skateboard while the sun is chasing him. ArggggghhH!! Global warming is getting me! Run!!!


Here Tom is jumping higher over the wheel. We are quite creative when it comes to skatespots, that wheel is not a standard part of the skatepark. We just put it there, yes I know, Rebels.


Oh I jump high on a skateboard! Ryan Sheckler watch out!


I met this dog at the skatepark the other day, it tried to steal my wallet. The dog is owned by an Olympic champion by the way, we're proud of him in Norway.

No comments: