Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Travelling

As you might have understood, we have started shooting for next years Pirate Movie Productions project. This of course means a looooot of time on the road. Been up since 6.30 this morning packing, finishing up on emails and thinking "man, I could at least have slept another 30 minutes".
I'm heading toward Germany or Czech republic, not quite sure actually, but I'm traveling with a bunch of Russians so I don't really care anyway. Russians are funny, they have promised to teach me some Russian on this trip and I'm looking forward to it. Who knows if this trip is going to be another inter-njet trip or if we gonna tumble over some free Internet laying about. Hopefully I'll be able to do some updates, because those Russians are damn funny. Oh! Dmitri just woke up, time to go.. No wait, his first words this morning was "maybe we shouldn't go", not exactly sure why but I guess it was just his need of saying strange things that kicked in.

No comments: