Wednesday, September 17, 2008

duuuuuuhhhh.... Austria?

It's been a while since my last post, and I'm sorry for that.. At least I pretend to be. To be honest I really couldn't care less, my blog, my rules.
The reason for the lack of posts is that I have been down in Austria since Saturday. Whenever I go to Austria I catch a weird disease called Retardaustrianism. I become retarded as soon as I cross the Austrian border, and stay like that for about 7 days. This illness usually means that I misplace all my personal belongings and have to go to different friends houses to relocate it. This time it was my computer that was causing the biggest problem. I found it at Ludschi's house though, right next to a bunch of my other stuff I had forgotten all about. Some may say that the Austrian beer has something to do with my disorder, but personally I think it got something to do with the magnetic fields of the mountains. Those fuckers are pulling my brain apart.

But enough about that, I'm down here because of the world premiere for our film Overseas.
It was shit loads of fun and the film was great.

Here's a pic from the premiere. Can you spell crowded? This was the main party room. You're not seeing the overfilled backstage room , one bar and the first hall that was about the same size as this room.

I really can't be bothered to write more about it than that, I'm kinda tired, went snowboarding today in fresh powder-like snow.
I know.
It's fucking September and I'm riding in fresh snow.
Global warming is officially canceled.

No comments: